GMEC has years of experience processing APDs (Applications for Permit to Drill) for oil and gas wells. We are familiar and current with the specific requirements of both state and federal entities. This year alone, our team has permitted over 1,500 wells through the WOGCC with extremely tight deadlines.
Additionally, GMEC has been successfully submitting federal permit applications using BLM’s AFMSS2 online permitting program. We believe we give our clients an edge in the competitive energy race with our expertise in permitting.
- Full Service Federal Oil and Gas Application for Permit to Drill (APD Packages)
- Federal and State Oil and Gas Notice of Staking (NOS Packages)
- State Oil and Gas Application for Permit to Drill (APD Packages)
- Permitting Strategy Development
- Facility Siting
- Pipeline Routing
- State and Federal Rights of Way (ROWs)
- As-Built Mapping