Army Corps of Engineers’ wetland delineation protocols on proposed disturbance crossings for infrastructure, which included wetland determination based on hydrologic function, soil condition, and a complete plant census of the surveyed area.
- Assess riparian area function
- Identify riparian resource values
- Classify streams using the Rosgen classification system
- Identify wetland and upland plant species
- Rate hydrology and geomorphology of streams
- GMEC has coordinated and completed over 175 miles of intermittent and perennial streams