Grouse Mountain keeps its pulse on emerging policies from federal, state and local agencies. We have the expertise to provide your company with government and regulatory affairs assistance. Our government affairs staff has decades of experience working and coordinating with many agencies and legislative bodies. We actively participate in numerous industry-related advocacy groups such as the Petroleum Association of Wyoming and the New Mexico Oil and Gas Association, among others. Let us handle your government affairs tasks and keep you informed.
- Participate in industry association committee, subcommittee, and working group meetings where pertinent to regulatory issues important to our clients.
- In an advisory role, provide a thorough understanding of regulatory and legislative issues pertaining to the industry.
- Monitor and evaluate regulatory, rulemaking, policy changes, guidance documents, and legislative proposals for potential implications, impacts, and solutions.
- Formulate, communicate and submit official written comments and/or testimony regarding agency public comment requests.
- Attend meetings with agency and legislative staff to plan, negotiate, and collaborate to provide solutions to challenges.
Complete the form below and a member of the Grouse Mountain team will contact you shortly. If you need to speak with someone immediately, we can be reached at 307.684.2112.