GMEC technical professionals have extensive experience in plant identification and monitoring techniques. With this field knowledge GMEC personnel have the capabilities to conduct quality field data collection in an efficient and timely manner.
In addition to our experience with government agencies on natural resource related projects, several team members have ranching and agricultural backgrounds providing us the ability to better facilitate discussions with land managers.
- Invasive Species Surveys
- Species Identification and Management Training
- Vegetation Quantification
- Grazing Lands Inventory Analysis and Planning Services
- Documentation of Baseline Vegetative Composition
- Rangeland Health Assessments
GMEC has conducted over 300 Assessment, Inventory, and Monitoring (AIM) sites on grazing allotments. We’ve completed over 200 National Resources Inventory grazing land (NRI) sites for the NRCS.