Grouse Mountain Environmental Consultants is seeking a highly motivated Environmental Engineer/Project Manager to join our team. We take great pride in our work and the relationships we develop with our clients. As part of our team, you will work closely with our clients in the oil and gas industry, renewable energy industry, and government agencies across the western United States providing regulatory compliance support and developing solutions for environmental compliance and remediation programs.
The position will manage and/or support projects covering the full spectrum of our services including:
- Air quality
- SPCC plans
- Water development projects
- Phase I and II ESAs
- Manage a diverse group of environmental projects
- Keep up to date on regulatory requirements and work with clients to plan for and achieve compliance
- Prepare and review regulatory permits such as air permits, SPCC Plans, and Oil Spill Response Plans
- Provide senior level QA/QC and regulatory guidance
- Develop and maintain solid working relationships with co-workers, clients, and agency personnel
- Ensure tasks are completed efficiently with a high-degree of quality and reliability
- Maintain an understanding of technology utilized in the field including GIS, tablets, etc.
- Work with our Business Development Manager to explore and capture new opportunities
- A minimum of two years’ experience in environmental Specific experience with air quality permitting is necessary
- A Professional Engineer License (PE), preferably in the State of Wyoming, New Mexico, or Texas
- BS in environmental engineering or related field
- Direct experience working with private industry, federal, state, and other conservation agencies
- Able to work in remote areas, use ATVs or other four-wheel drive type vehicles
Who we are:
Grouse Mountain is an independently owned, multidisciplinary consulting firm with offices in Buffalo, WY and Santa Fe, NM that specializes in a wide range of environmental and regulatory compliance services. We have extensive and diverse technical experience allowing us to provide solutions for unique and contemporary issues.
We offer our regular full-time employees a comprehensive and market competitive benefits package including:
- Health, medical, dental, life, 401k
- Eligibility for performance-based bonuses and other incentives
- Resources and support for your career development
- Cross-training and diverse projects
Grouse Mountain Environmental Consultants is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Grouse Mountain Consultants follows a Substance Abuse Policy that includes pre-employment testing.
Grouse Mountain Environmental Consultants uses E-Verify® in its hiring practices to achieve a lawful workforce.
Please submit your resume and brief cover letter. Based on review of these responses, shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews.